Dong Liu has a M.S. In Geography&Geoinformatics from the University of Copenhagen and a Bachelor of Geographical Information Science from Shandong Jianzhu University. He is interested in urban transport research especially in the field of urban railway transit. He also has a interest in the social sustainability of metropolitan area.
Advisor: Dr. Mei-Po Kwan
- M.S. in Geography&Geoinformatics, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 2017
- B.S. in Geographical Information System, Shandong Jianzhu University, China, 2015
- GEOG 379 Intro to GIS
- GEOG 103 Earth Physical Systems
- GEOG 106 Geographies of Globalization
- GEOG 204 Cities of the World